Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

A couple of Cards Today

Here are a couple of cards I was working on this morning actually they were some backgrounds I had laying on my table that needed to be finished
The first one is from Oct/Nov 2008 newsletter at Technique Junkies if you are not a subscriber you really should check in to it this tech is called Cuttlebug Highlightingall inks stamps and ribbon are from Stampin-up this set is one of the new ones called Eastern Influences I also used one of Martha Stewarts border punches.




The next card is from the bonus techniques from Pat's CD#6 called pleated paper the stamp is a 1.00 stamp from Michaels or AC Moores not sure which and it is just something I did for fun will probably be sending it to my grandson for halloween


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth I love what you did with that set. Great card. I think the one for your grand is so very cute.

Michelle said...

Great cards!

Deb M. said...

Awesome cards, Beth. Love them!! You are just tooo talented! :o)

TFS...hugs,

Shirley said...

Your birds image and BG are perfect for each other. Love what you did with the background and word too!

Shirley said...

oooops! I forgot to tell you how cute spooky your Halloween card is!!!