Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Sunday Morning

I know I have been missing from my blog for sometime now but hopefully I am back on a regular bases as I posted early I was in a scrapbooking challenge at Club Scrap it went on for 6 weeks and the last week I was able to get 110 pages done our camp won 5 out of the 6 weeks and we received awesome gifts from Trish at Club Scrap, well now I have taken a break from scrapping and want to share a few cards I did this past week from the new TJ Newsletter

The first card is a votive candle card which was a bonus technique the stamps I used for this card are from Firecracker Designs By Pamela the first picture shows it opened and the second is with a battery operated light from the dollar tree




The next card is called Layered Collage and I used lots of different stamps background stamp is from Hampton Arts bird and butterfly Inkadinkado and one from Club Scrap inks are all SU Marigold Morning Groovy Guava and Really Rust

This is called the Bandanna technique all stamps are from Stampin Up and was a fun technique to do


This next card is the Stencil Collage technique stamps used on this are from SU Baroque set the couple Inkadinkado and verse Hero Arts I used a K-padcalled Fruitcake for the background and the stencil is from Club Scraps Bistro kit.



And the last one today I CASE'd from Inspirational Tips, Techniques & Tutorials by Jak it is called a Spinner card I really like this but i think on the next one I need to make my hole just a little bigger. Only used one stamp on this one and that is the snowflake which is from SU used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder for the bg snowman 3-d sticker and verse sticker.

Well I think that will do me for today hope you enjoy oh BTW I am starting a new gig on the first of Sept. I made it on a design team for the next 6 month's so I will be posting my cards here starting the first of Sept. this is Deanne Burton's DT and you can find her site here I Am A Scrap Addict




2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi there my friend!! I wondered if you had taken a vacation and left the country :)

Your cards are just blowing me away, you have always had a great talent but wow you have really stepped it up even more! Each one is a stunner.

Exciting news about being on a CT! I have to say I think they are the lucky ones to get you!!

Cheryl said...

Beth I love the snowman!