Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What a Week

I am a member of Club Scrap and right now on there forum we have a summer camp going for 6 weeks will this week our group won the weeks competition on the number of layouts we did I myself got 28 pages done and am going to share some of them here the challenge was to use household items on your pages and I used lots of different things like pop cans catfood bags bamboo sticks drywall tape and the list goes on these are some vacation pictures of my husband and I.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbooks are very nice.
Keep up the good work!!

Although i don't have much art talent myself but i do like looking at other artisan's pieces.

Dot said...

WOW! 28 pages! That's incredible! You have been busy! Love the idea of using household items!

Hugs!
Dot

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You are just amazing! It must feel wonderful to have all those layouts finished, what an accomplishment!

I am soooo proud of you for scrapping photos of YOU!! I keep saying I need to do this more, but no one else ever takes photos and I tend to forget to hand the camera off. lol I love the photos of you and Charlie :)