Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Back

Well I know I have been very bad about my blog but had some commitments that I really needed to concentrate on and now that i have them done I will share some of them with you.
First off this is my mom's card I stamped on acetate and then painted it with alcohol inks

Next 2 cards are a couple of the reasons I have been MIA I was in a cuttlebug swap and these are the 2 designs I did for my 2 groups all stamps on this card are from Club Scrap love this set.

This one was a design I C.A.S.E'd off the internet and the stamps used where Essence of Love ©Stampin-Up®2008

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Beautiful cards but you know that 1st one just knocked my socks off! Beautiful!!

crzymom said...

Love, love, love the cards Beth! And Brittany is so beautiful. I'm so proud of her.

Cheryl said...

Great cards Beth! I got one of them but not the other!