Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Little Hide Away


While I am sharing today wanted to just show you my gazebo my friends at Aaardvarks Treasures watch my hubby and I build this from the ground up 3 or 4 years ago I have gotten so much enjoyment out of it, looks much pretty when the flowers are blooming around it but I got to spend two glorious days out here playing last week as you can tell by the next picture have all my stuff layed out to do my pity party swap fun fun fun.

I have to add another fun thing about having this is when my craft room gets real messy and I can't work in it I just go outside and have a nice clean area to play.

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh how I would love to be sitting right next to you!!!

Dot said...

I love your gazebo!! What a wonderful place to enjoy the outdoors and craft!!

Hugs!
Dot