Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been bad

And neglecting my blog for the last few weeks first off I had a shoebox party on the 12 of April and it kept me really busy with projects and such that I was making for it.

Secondly I think the shoebox party burnt me out a little because i haven't been doing much creating but I am ready to get back in the swing of things now so I will share a couple of cards I have done lately.


This first card is done using the Aged Tiles technique from Technique Junkies April/May 2008
Newsletter.
The images used are Inkadinkado main image
Background All night Media
Verse Studio G
Inks SU creamy caramel, basic black and Rangers distress ink frayed burlap.


















This card is done with 2 techniques the background is done with another tech from Pat's newsletter called Artsy Dimension and the second tech on it is called Bed of Beads from pennywise and was created by Michele A-Z, please check her out great effect it gives.


The image which is from hero arts is stamped on micro beads with black stazon also added a lttle bling for a earring.
Reminisce is a Sandy Lion rub on and the background is done with dimensional pearls



This card I demo'd at my shoebox party and got the instruction off of Nicole Heady's blog it was a gel crad and all that did it thought it was so cool the images I used for this where from CTMH and TAC I also added micro beads to the outside images. The water looking stuff is hair gel so simple and easy.

3 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Boy, you have been bz! I luv the Aged Tiles, very cool on the wood bg'r!

Shirley said...

Wow, Beth, you haven't neglected the stamping!!! TFS such great cards.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi there, I have been bad too. With Spring my poor blog is just so totally neglected. Oh well at least the business has been busy right? Gotta look on the bright side :)

Fabulous cards!!!