Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy April everyone

Well the new newsletter is out at Technique Junkies so I have been busy making cards also am having a shoebox party next Sat. April the 12 and have 12 guest coming so having been working on my projects for that but you will have to wait until after the shoebox party to see what goodies I am talking about, okay now for the cards
This card was suppose to be done using Createx which I had none of so instead used Folk Art Metallic acrylics
in green, blue, gold, and silver paper was a great find at Ben Franklins 4 for 1.00 little image is called the Geisha Bear Fan Dance © Leigh's Wishing Well which I colored in some areas with markers.
I would also like to say this was a sketch I found on LuLu's Card Making site check her out.








Now this card is done the same way except I used Ruby Red, Christmas Green, and Gold acrylics ran the background through my Dotted cuttlebug embossing folder mounted it on red, gold, and black cardstock stamped the image with Real Red dye ink from Stampin-Up and image from Mostly Flowers©SU.
added hat pin that I added beads to dress up the ribbon.






Well this technique is called Walnut Ink Resist and is Deb Lovett's signature Technique she also filmed the Createx Creation

On this card I made a scene the Palm Tree not sure where I bought it think it came in a grab bag

but the giraffe stamp is from a company called Maine Street licensee Stamp Affair and the moon is from Firecracker Designs by Pamela used pewter brads and Stampin-Ups ticket punch.

On this one we have Rainbow Brillance I needed a gold brillance pad for this one and didn't have it only a small one but was still pleased with the outcome.Used Calyspo K-Pad background stamp is pretty petals by Stampin-Up flower stamp all night media and verse stamp Stampin-Up















This one was so much fun it is colored collage technique I had a ball using all the different stamps and colors on this card the stamps are a variety I used stamps from the following companies
I Brake for stamps
See'd
Close to my heart
Stampin-Up
Stampabilities
American art stamps
All inks are Stampin Up.

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You have been super super busy girl! With Spring I now have less and less 'fun' time so I enjoy seeing your stuff even more!

How fun your card weekend will be, take some photos to share :) So I can pretend I was there with you! lol

LuLu said...

Love all your cards. Am a bit biased and say like the one you did based upon my sketch the best ! ! ! lol

Thanks for joining in.

crzymom said...

Lots of fun cards Beth! I haven't had time this past week to work on anything crafty. Still love your Gazebo. :) Have fun at your party.