Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

This weeks cards


Actually this card was done a few weeks ago we had a class on Penny Wise for this one used Basic Grey's Scarlett Letter for my paper loved the outcome the tag is removable and your sentiment can be stamped on it.
The instructions can be found here Liz T album

Okay another class sort've the next card was a class then I saw this on Technique Junkies one of the girls did a tulip using this technique I used a giga scallop punch from Marvy to make my petals on this one and the swirly stamp is from CTMH

Okay this is done with eight circles that I cut out using my sizzix circle die the circles are about 1 3/4 inches if I get a chance tomorrow I will put the directions up on my blog

2 comments:

Quilting For Less said...

Oh, man, Beth!! These are absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs, Susan

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love your cards as usual!! You do such amazing detail. I love the saying about flowers from the heart too, I have never heard that one before!