Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

MJ wk 7 Challenge


I used some cool paper from DCWV called Once Upon a Time it has glitter on it the stamps I used where from Hero Art's (images) and See'D's (words) I used chalks to color in the images on the ladies.

I had seen where a few others had done St Patty's cards with this sketch and they were so cute had to add mine Hampton Arts and Studio G

This one is not exactly like Mary Jo's sketch I changed it around a little as the little Duck wasn't quite square stamps used Stampin -Up(Happy Easter) and Great Impressions oh and the border stamp was from See D's used markers and gel pens to color in the image.
Again if you would like to play along please check out Mary Jo's Blog

2 comments:

Dot said...

Hi Beth!

I love to peak at your blog and see what you've been up to lately! Thanks for the links you post so I can find the instructions too!! Love your art!!

Hugs!
Dot

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute Cute Cute and that littl ducky just makes me smile!