Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My latest cards






This card is done with a cool technique called Faux Shimmer Sheetz that was thought up by Gerrie the Queen of Grunge checked it out so easy and beautiful results.






This technique is called Magic Pattern and this lovely stamp is made by Pamela Clark at Firecracker designs by Pamela


This stamp is called Sister and I just love it.






















Okay this is another from the newest newsletter from Technique Junkies it is called Pouncing the stamp is from I Brake For Stamps and I used gamsol and prismacolored pencils to color in image.

This card is done with the reinker splash love the way the colors came out on this card I used blue pink and apricot reinkers the stamp was from a
set I bought at AC Moore's the seagulls are made
with a punch

1 comment:

crzymom said...

Lovely cards Beth! I always love to check out your site to see what you're doing and for inspiration. ;)