Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2008

More cards

Cuttle bug Smoosh again from Pat's Newsletter
The iris folding I got from Valita's Blog and the idea for this card




another cuttlebug smoosh I also used a sizzix embossing folder for the Joy on this card



This card was done using the Varnished floating pearls technique from same newsletter. I also used pearlex paints on the stamped image to give that shoe a little glitz. The paints are like twinks.



These two are done using the dry embossed wash same newsletter






3 comments:

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Beautiful cards, Beth!! Love them all. The snowman soup baskets are adorable. Great job on the afghan, too. You are multi-talented!! :o) Thanks for sharing!! I missed reading your posts.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards Beth! I haven't done anything from the newsletter yet. I need to get on the ball. Your quilt is awesome.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOW holy mackerel girl! DO you ever sleep!! Beautiful cards and there is just nothing as cozy as curling up with a snuggly afghan. :)