Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I have been lazy









Sorry I haven't up-dated my blog lately but I do plan to do better. I thought I would share a few things I have been doing lately this is one last Christmas project I did for the grand kids my take on snowman soup BTW they loved them



These are a couple of Criss Cross cards I did in another group I belong to it was from a class on Tuesday evening lots of fun and very easy to do.























Another class this one is a Wheel Card
These two cards are for a sketch challenge from Mary Jo's Blog can't wait till this Monday so I can try her new challenge
Have a few more things to post but will wait till tomorrow and will give you a little in site on my techniques then.

3 comments:

Shirley (Shirleyone) said...

They are all lovely and wonderful too! I love your colors and the way you know just what to put where! Thanks for sharing
Hugs!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You might not have posted on your blog for a bit (just like me!!!) but you certainly have NOT BEEN LAZY! Wow those Christmas goodies for the Gk's are so cute.

Great cards, I love the details you put in.

Quilting For Less said...

I will NEVER call you LAZY GF!! Your cards are awesome!! Glad I took a peek!!

Susan