Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas to all my friends and Family

Just thought I would share a little bit of my Christmas world with you hope you enjoy
Isn't this Santa the cutest thing I just love him
I was a die hard cowboy fan for many years and still root for them if I watch a game this is a ornament I made probably 10 years ago.
My mantle with the Grandkids stockings hangin from it plus mine and hubby's
A hutch in the living room decorated with lots of fun things even a outhouse from Mary Moo's my daughter gave me several years ago.
And lastly Old Saint Nick sitting in his rocker waiting for Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth what great photos! I love your different decorations (except maybe the cowboy one LOL, can you tell I'm a Skins fan)

Quilting For Less said...

Loved looking through your Christmas Decorations! FUN FUN FUN!
Susan