Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ornament, Pins and Treat Box




I am trying to keep up with Splitcoast Holiday Tutorial Blitz found here(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/)


I have completed day 1 and 2 loved these project

Here is my treat box and glass Ornament


Treat box is made out of cardstock and designer paper and is much larger then it looks I used a stamp set from the Angel Company on my ornament which was done on acetate and colored with sharpies.

The next project is a challenge from Pennywise to make beaded pins used the same penquin on one of the pins covered with clear micro beads and then outlined with colored beads the Thanksgiving pin the stamp set is from Firecracker designs by Pamela.

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

I love the ornament, treat box, & your beaded pins are soooo cute. I will email you my address shortly!! LOL! TFS!!

Diane said...

Hi Beth. Everything is just tooo cute! Love those beaded pins :)
diane