Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Newest Cards

The new newsletter for Technique Junkies was posted on line last night for the Ultimate Junkies so I got a chance to play today I made three cards using basically all
Stubby Stampers need to check them out love there stamps well here are my cards
This is the Technicolor Water Color Technique I did add a little bling to it with Stickles and dazzeling diamonds I just love that little guy.

This is basically the same technique but using a spectrum pad I used Kaleidacolor's Fruitcake
This one is done using pastel and the technique is called Pastel Detailing. If you would like to make these same cards go to Pat Stamps and subscribe to her newsletter you won't regret it I promise.

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute Cute Cute! Of course I love the snowman :) Then the little baby in the manger is adorable and finally the Oregon girl in me says oh ya baby to the pinecone!! :) Great stuff as always!

Deb M. said...

Cute cards, Beth!! Love the different techniques.

TFS...hugs,