Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Holiday Tutorial Blitz

Well I am caught up with the tutorials on Splitcoast here is what I have been working on the last few days.
First we have Treat boxes
Next a pennant banner really like this idea
Next is a snowglobe I have a navity scene in it but hard to capture the image
Today I did the origami folded gift box so easy to do I stamped the poinsettia 3 times on matching cardstock and then cut 3 different sections out used a brad to attach to box.

And lastly these are the slide ornament I did today they are stamped on cardstock edges are wrapped with O'so sticky and covered in micro beads.












4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth, I love your projects! You have done a marvelous job. I have yet to make a one but I hope to do the Pennant Banner soon.

Gerriann said...

Wow you have been busy! These are all wonderful projects!

Debbie Olson said...

Wow! You have been one busy lady! Beautiful job on these, and amzing that you have been able to keep up with those challenges!

Deb M. said...

Everything is so beautiful, Beth. Love them all...that pennant banner is too cute. TFS!!
Hugs...