Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Christmas ornaments

Been playing today with ornaments I made 2 glass ornaments using reinkers diamond dust and outline stickers that I then used galaxy markers to color in the inside area. The snowman I used flocking although itdoesn't show well
















The red one has a christmas bell I also colored in the image with galaxy's












I bought this book that K & Company has out with pre-cut paper ornamentsI also did a couple of those today
This was a cone style I beaded the panels with clear micro beads from pennywise arts than ran o'so down the edges and added gold micro beads the bows where added with glue dots.













This one is sort've a box looking ornament I added micro beads in the star area's















This last ornament is one I made from Cheryl's directions here at
Cheryl thanks again for the instructions I added 3 beads in between the 3 circles instead of one also added some stickles on some of the images.

















I want to share something I found at a craft bazaar on Sat. I bought this angel which I collect them any how but this one is made out of a book and I thought it was so cool am going to try and copy it and give as Christmas presents.



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth love how you colored in your Gold stickers on your ornaments. Now I guess I need to find those markers to color in some of mine.

Glad to see you made some of the Scallop ornaments. They are easy once you get going.

Good luck on that angel. It has been years since I've seen one of those. She is very pretty. You'll have to post yours once it's done.

crzymom said...

The ornaments are lovely Beth and look like a lot of fun to make. Love the Angel. Might have to try this sometime. Reminds me of a tree that I made in Camp Fire Girls out of a readers digest magazine, painted green and decorated with small round glass ornaments.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOW you are really getting into the Holiday spirit!! Love your ornaments!

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Your ornaments are beautiful, Beth!! You need my address? LOL!

Thanks for sharing...hugs,
Deb

Beth said...

Wow, you are on a roll. Your ornaments are lovely.