Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Well today I having been scrapping haven't done much of that in a while I scrapped 2 pictures of my oldest granddaughter Brittany who by the way received her GED this week and I am so proud of her this is her page



The next one is of my grandson Lucien who has 2 older sister and they love to play dress-up with him and of course he lets them.

Tomorrow I will have to work on the middle child because if Hannah goes to my blog and doesn't see herself she will be upset.

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Beth! Great layouts, Gosh Brittany just keeps getting more and more beautiful as she gets older!

Lucien, oh that boy just warms my heart. What a corker he is :)

Deb M. said...

Beautiful layouts, Beth. Your grandchildren are adorable. :o)

Have a fun day...hugs,
Deb

Beth said...

I love to scrapbook too. Wish I had more time to do it, but card making gets in the way -- LOL.