Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Well I have had a very fun week-end my Grandkids where here and that always makes for such a good time.
Spent the morning at a Autumn Festival yesterday and my oldest granddaughter one last test for her GED I am praying that she past.
My grandson Lucien sure did my heart good while he was here he never eats when he visit never likes anything I cook but this trip couldn't fill him up told me I was the bestest cook and I was homemade(he is a trip).
Okay enough about my week-end here are some of my new cards.


The new newsletter came out for Technique Junkies and these are a few of my cards. This one is called Cuttlebug Pearls and I just love the way it turned out.


This is another one using the cuttlebug this one and the next is the cuttlebug smoosh technique


The next is a double pocket fold which I think would make a great card for gift cards or tea and candy I chose tea


this one is pastel embossing


The next one is called Shimmering Wallpaper and the stamps I used where from CTMH
And the last 2 are Spanish Gold technique which I really love the look of this tech also

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

WOW!! You've been busy, Beth. Love all your cards. They are all beautiful. :o)

Thanks for visiting my blog & your sweet comments. It made my day. :o)

I am sending you an email about the header.

Have a fun week...hugs,
Deb

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey my 'Homemade' friend!! Now that is priceless and you sooo need to do a layout with about that with Lucien!! That boy is just a hoot :)

I will add my prayers with your for the GED.

Glad you had a great weekend with the family. Times like those are what it is all about.

Fabulous cards, you simply amaze me with your talent.

We had the Oktoberfest this weekend at the nursery. It was great, a huge success but good golly I am totally pooped!!! Now things should slow down a bit (oh at least I hope so)

Thanks for sharing all your projects, I love to see what you have been up to.