Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

We have finally gotten much needed rain it has been raining for the last 3 days yesterday the electricity was out for about 3 hours so I scrapped some pictures into layouts I had done at stampin up stamp camp so I thought I would share
The first one is of Luciens day fishing when he caught the whopper.


The next one is Lucien again this time with his first stitches he cut his foot on a broken rock


This layout is of the middle grandchild this is Miss Hannah these pictures where taken on my birthday week-end Hannah loves the camera as I am sure you can tell


and lastly we have Brittany with her cross bow this was a present from her Poppy for passing her GED so she could go hunting with her dad.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Beth. Great lo's. Glad you made good use of those rainy days :) Hugz, Diane

Deb M. said...

Love your layouts, Beth!! :o)

TFS...hugs,
Deb

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Glad to hear you guys finally got some rain!

OUCH, I remember you saying that about Lucien but still SEEING it made my instep hurt!

Love the cheesy smile on Hannah's face, thought Lucien was the only ham in the family :)

Brit looks like she was totally 'into' the shoot and didn't pay any attention to Nana taking photos. Is the season still going and did she get any shots off?