Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

I Have been tagged again by http://debsdoodlesnthings.blogspot.com/ have to post 7 random /weird facts about myself I guess that won't be to hard.

1. love choclate ice cream on lemon pound cake.
2. eat potatoe chips on my tuna salad sandwich
3. met my husband at a cross road
4. I think I am addicted to my basement as I spend all day down here (hubby calls me a mole)
5. hate to wear shoes
6. this is harder than I thought (weird)
7. have reading glasses laying around all over the house.


Okay Deb the best I could do
Let me see I think I am going to tag Cheryl and Diane

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Beth. :o) I enjoyed reading your facts, too. I thought I was the only person that liked potato chips on a sandwich...my fave is ham & chips though. LOL!

Hugs,
Deb

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh add me to the love potato chips on my tuna salad club!! YEE HAW :)