Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Back again this time I am loading Halloween treats first I am going to upload some cards I did for the grandkids stamps used are from Stubby Stampers

This is the one I made for Brit

This one is Hannah's

And here is Luciens

Next we have some Halloween treats I made these Robot Candies from instuction that Diane gave me here http://pittypatpapery.blogspot.com/ be sure and check her blog

Last is a little paper basket I made for my Super Sister at pennywisearts I got some of the ideas from a few bogs forgot who's

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

Ooooh...love your cards & goodies, Beth. Everything is so cute!

Your anniversary layout is beautiful. LOVE it!!

Tag You're It...I tag you! Post 7 Random/Weird Facts about yourself. :o)

TFS...hugs,
Deb

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh the kids are going to love all these goodies!! :)