Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

I have been playing this morning and thought I would share my results this card was done from a tutorial I got from this bloggers site her site is called Pridestampers and this is a link to the tutorial http://famezo.blogspot.com/2007/09/fab-birthday.htm
The stamps used on this card are all from Stampin-Up and I forgot to mention the technique I used was Drummed pearls from the technique Junkies newsletter




Okay the next card I did was from a tutorial off of this blog using a tag punch and simple folds
http://patstamps.blogspot.com/2007/08/bloggers-challenge-week-9-get-punchy.html this is Pat's blog from Technique Junkies check her out she puts out a fantastic newsletter every other month.
Thanks Pat for suppling this tut love the way it looks.
I only used one stamp and that was the one saying happy the birthday is a sticker.


I have one more thing to add today my son just celebrated his 40th birthday the end of Aug and this is what I made for him it is done using a old window frame that I distressed and stained the layouts are done in digi form and he was so pleased with it.

He looks a little rough but it was so hot the day of his party and he had been cooking all day.


4 comments:

Deb M. said...

Hi Beth,

Love your blog and seeing all your beautiful work. :o) Look forward to visiting again soon.

Hugs,
Deb M.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey there is my cute 'nephew' lol You have to tell him Auntie Brooke says Hi! :)

I simply love what you created for him, it is just awesome

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh I forgot to say I really like the look of your blog!!

crzymom said...

Love your cards Beth! And you changed your blog. Looks really good. :) What you made your son is awesome!