Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good Morning all have posted in a while so I am going to add a few of my creations today it is still very much summer here in Virginia we are suppose to be about 90 today.



Here is my first project this is a post-a-note holder and beaded pen made with a acrylic frame.




And this is a little Halloween goody I did I took a little plastic bucket from dollar store and covered with paper made the little matchbook covers to cover lollipops with and decorated the pumpkin is actually a shaker.

I made both of these items for a program I belong to on pennywise arts called Super Sisters they were sent to my super sister Linda this quarter.




A couple of weeks ago I went to my first Angel Company get together and this was one of the cards we did love these little snowmen.



This is a card I did for a swap on pennywise arts it was a cards on hand swap each one playing made 10 cards with all the same theme my theme was sympathy. The technique I used on this card was from Aug 07 newsletter at technique junkies called stipple frame.

I felt Christmassy yesterday so I did this card the stamp is from Stubby Stampers and I just love that image I used chalks to color and liquid applique for the lamb.
This set is from Close to my Heart and I was really pleased with the outcome on this one I sponged on the inks in some areas.
Well that is all for today.



3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Well good morning Miss Bethie!!
Awesome projects as always :) You sure have been busy. It is defenitly Fall here, got down to 37 last night brrrr

Deb M. said...

Love all your projects, Beth. You are just way toooo creative. :o) Enjoy that warm weather...Fall has arrived in Illinois.

Blessings...
Deb

crzymom said...

Love your projects Beth. They wonderful as always. Wish we could trade weather. :) We're having cold and rain, rain and cold! lol