Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated it has been a long hot month looking so forward to the fall as you may see in some of my cards lately or should I say winter

This card is done using the Burnished Watercolor Technique I love that poinsettia stamp purchased it at www.stubbystampers.com
This card was done with the Crystal Twinks technique the corners I did with a cuttlebug embossing folder and then cut them out used gold glitter glue in the center of the flower.
Okay here is a fall card this stamp came from club scrap and the technique is embossed Lumineres border stamp is a stampin up wheel and if you are interested in any of these techniques you can find them in Pat's newsletter at http://www.patstamps.com/index.html
Now this card is done with 2 techniques the first is the background which is Cling and Scrunch the second is my own technique (that was published in Pat's newsletter) O'So Fru Fru that is the piece with the skaters .

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

They are all gorgeous as usual. I am so ready for fall also. Thank you for sharing these beauties.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Woo hoo! Hi there my friend :) Looks like you have been busy down in that cool basement of yours!

It is starting to cool down here, or at least it is in the evenings anyway. Miss the chatter, guess it will never be like it used to.

Oh well at least we can keep in touch!

Maria said...

What lovely holiday cards! Beautiful job! They all look so elegant!

Maria