Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

Well I have been tagged so I have to come up with 7 things people may not know about me, my friend Patty Miller tagged me last week and I haven't had a chance to post so here it goes.
1. I was born in a naval hospital
2. love doing all types of crafts I even knit and crochet
3. enjoy cooking and I also collect cook books.
4. have 3 beautiful grandchildren
5. been married to the same guy for 40 years
6. retired postal worker
7. love trying new techniques

Okay that's it for me now I need to tag someone else. I think it will be my friend Brooke

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ok, well I am going to have to get to thinking on this one! I will try and post sometime this week.:)

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I love your blog. Your cards are gorgeous as always. I expecially like how your share your family and the good times. Your grand children are so special.

Your TJ friend,
Shirley in NC