Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Big Birthday Week-end




Our Ice Cream Cake Britt and I blowing out the candles

Saturday was my birthday and I had my daughter son-in-law and 3 grandchildren here for the week-end we actually celebrated my birthday and Brittany's together as she will be 18 this week.

We went fishing in daughters pond on Friday evening was very hot but Lucien caught a catfish that was almost as long as his spiderman pole here are a few pictures of the FISH MASTER as that was what he called himself


Hannah and Brittany did not do a bad job fishing either here they are with there great catches.

Now for Poppy's and Nana's now don't laugh we caught the smallest ones of all


Then on Saturday Lisa, Brittany, Hannah, and myself went to my friend Rachels house to check out her flowers Rachels cross pollinates lilies and she named 2 of her lilies after my granddaughters.

The Hannah Michelle


The Brittany Nicole
I hope you have enjoyed sharing my birthday with me it was a very fun week-end.


4 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Looks like a super fun weekend and oh my gosh have the kids grown or what!

Ok both lilies are beautiful but Brittanys, wow that one is outstanding!

Hee hee the fishmaster and my son would have fun together. Justin loves to take kids fishing!

Thanks for sharing the weekend with me!

crzymom said...

Awesome pictures Beth! Looks as though you had a ton of fun.

Cheryl said...

Great pics of the party and your fishing! Guess we know who does the best fishing there.

Cheryl said...

Love those daylilies also. Very pretty.