Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


This is a name badge album and the pages inside are made with the large badge holders really fun project and I just love these club scrap papers looks like linen and that cool looking flower is from primo's and it is called ambrosia
This is my very first star book the kit is from Pennywise Arts added little squares of homemade papers in the middle of the pages.

This is it for today going out to do my Mother's day shopping taking Mom with me will probably go to lunch.

4 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Have fun with MOM, tell her Happy Mother's day for me!

Love the projects, I see Laugh lots in the top one and I love that!

Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day too :)

crzymom said...

Awesome projects Beth! They're all so beautiful!!!

Patty M said...

You sure have been busy GF. Love all the projects you have been doing. Mohawks must be the in thing. My GS went through the same faze. LOL

Myrna said...

Beth
These are wonderful projects.
Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day.
Myrna